Architects keep the creative versatility with 2000 Skylights. Whether it's slope construction, ridge systems, ridge/gables systems, ridge/slope gables, pyramid, canopy, barrel vault or dome skylights. 2000 Skylights are a high-performance, low cost system engineered to be self-supporting.
A low cost, high performance system suitable for sloped glazed areas or roof mounted skylights. (Slope, gable, pyramid, canopy, barrel vault and dome).
Key Features Include:
- Fully fabricated and shipped knocked down
- Provides a flush grid appearance with 2-1/2" sight lines
- Accommodates slopes from 20º to 45º
- Accepts 1" sealed glazing units and 1/4" monolithic glass for canopy applications
- Pressure equalized rain screen design
- Optional structural silicone glazing for purlins
- Insulating thermal break at the exterior of the plane of glass minimizes heat loss and condensation.
For more detailed information on this product,
REFERENCE THE DOCUMENT(S) AVAILABLE BELOW.